Detector Pro Headhunter PULSE
Our Headhunter PULSE was designed to do one thing very well... Punch deep in high mineral sand and salt conditions for GOLD! Newly engineered PULSE circuitry now fits into our acclaimed headphones making it the most compact underwater PI metal detector in the world today.
Please call at any time with any questions you may have about our machines. Free technical support. All our machines ship free in lower 48 Always call or email for best pricing options!
The Headhunter PULSE has been engineered to perform in both salt and fresh water. The Headhunter PULSE circuitry is controlled by a unique new Frequency control that re-tunes the sensitivity of the HEADHUNTER PULSE to be responsive to selected metals without losing its depth toward the selected metal. Unlike other PI detectors, turning the frequency control back from the higher frequency position will not result in a loss of depth for the detector. Check out the new updates for the improved model!
- Key Features• Operating Search Frequency: Adjustable
- • Searchcoil: 11-inch round open-center; alternate or optional 8″ searchcoil with UW connector.
- • Headphone Transducers: Permanently encapsulated high-output piezoelectric.
- • Audio Frequency: Adjustable
- • Headphone Earcups: Heavy-duty polymer full ear surround; extra comfortable soft cushions, ambient noise blocking up to 24 decibels, heavy-duty ear-to-ear wiring with new seals for added strength; heavier duty sealing plates; UW connector for interchangeable searchcoils.
- • Headphone Frame: Adjustable padded headband, no screws, no wire frame, no rust, compact carry foldable design. • Controls: Full-range Volume, Frequency Adjust, & Tuning
- • Search Mode: Slow motion all-metal
- • Operating environments: Salt & fresh water up to 6 feet, beach, & rain storms, no snorkeling or diving.
- • Cable: Straight, heavy-duty coil wire for added strength.
- • Hand Grip: Soft foam anatomic for all-day use.
- • Rods: Self-draining anodized aluminum with durable baked on black powder coating; lower shaft extension for easy conversion to wading configuration.
- • Armrest: Adjustable stainless steel with waterproof padding
- • Isolator: Heavy-duty non-metallic with nylon wingnut & stud assembly.
- • Rod Length: 43 to 53 inches.
- • Breakdown: Three pieces for easy storage and travel.
- • Weight With Batteries: 3.5 pounds.
- • Batteries: (2) 9-Volt cells of any type, carbon-zinc, alkaline or rechargeable.
- • Battery Life: 8-12 hours (alkaline)
- • Applications: Jewelry, relic, and coin hunting.
- • Warranty: Two Years
- NOTE: Specifications and features subject to change without notice.