Gray Ghost Amphibians II Headphones Minelab Equinox Series
Gray Ghost Amphibian II underwater headphones for the Minelab Equinox Series Metal Detectors. They are rated to minimum of 30 feet. Much louder volume than old GG Equinox Amphibians.
Gray Ghost Amphibian II underwater headphones for the Minelab Equinox Series Metal Detectors.
New Design! The Gray Ghost Amphibian II headphone gives more volume than the original Amphibian without a volume control. Same comfortable fit and durability. Waterproof connector.
This is the IMPROVED version of the original. All new speakers and electronics in the headphones provide louder and clearer headphone audio. These are MUCH louder than the old Gray Gost Amphibian Equinox heapdhones. Please note: No volume control Knob with the new Amphibian II models. Volume can be controlled my the Equinox.
Designed for the Minelab Equinox 600 and 800 machines.
They are rated to minimum of 30 feet. The Gray Ghost Amphibian use a 50mm piezo and care constructed so the units offer a sound chamber surrounding the piezo which gets the buzzer to make better tones.
The volume control is the key for the Minelab Equinox Series Metal Detectors.
- Heavy-duty Coil Cable with IP68 Waterproof Plug
- Heavy-duty IP68 Waterproof Volume Control allows you to adjust your volume to suit your detecting conditions on land or in the water.
- Solid-state Speakers Designed for Maximum Sensitivity, efficiency, durability in dry or wet conditions, regardless of depth.
- Special Sound-blocking Muff Design eliminates ambient noise up to 24 decibels
- Heavy-duty Thick, Plush, Soft Polymer Cushions with full-ear surround.
- Heavy-duty Muff-to-Muff Connection Cable
- Adjustable Fully Padded Headband… No screws… No wire frame… No rust!
- Compact Carry and Storage fold-able design.
Designed to work with the following Metal Detectors:
Gray Ghost Amphibian headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable. If you did not register on line or send in the original warranty card and have a warranty issue, you must include a copy of your purchase receipt with return.
This warranty excludes headphones that have been abused, altered, or repaired by an unauthorized person. It also excludes wire breakage due to improper flexing. It also excludes broken or bent pins on the connector. Please use the plastic connector pin protector supplied with the headphones during non-use and transportation. If you feel you have a warranty problem, call Gold Digger Innovative Products to receive your return authorization number. This number must be displayed on the address label of your return.
Please note: No volume control Knob with the new Amphibian II models.