Minelab GO-FIND 60 Series Metal Detector
Minelab GO-FIND 60 Series Metal Detector In Stock With FREE Same Day Shipping!
“The GO-FIND 60 series will allow new detectorists to easily pick up the popular hobby without the large investment and numerous advanced features of our professional detectors, but also without sacrificing quality,” said Gary Schafer, General Manager of Worldwide Consumer Markets for Minelab Electronics. “These high quality, durable and sleek detectors far surpass any other low-price detector on the market.”
Minelab is thrilled to announce our new GO-FIND entry level detector series. These easy-to-use detectors have been create especially for newcomers to take up metal detecting, with a great range of features at very affordable prices.
GO-FIND detectors require no assembly, collapse to a small size for transport, and are very lightweight. The GO-FIND 40 and 60 have Treasure View LED indicators to show possible trash & possible treasure finds, and also Bluetooth integration to work with Minelab’s GO-FIND apps that have Coin ID and Google Maps capability. Pack a GO-FIND for your next outdoor adventure. It’s awesome fun for the whole family!
Minelab GO-Find 60 included accessories from BBH!
- Minelab GO-Find 60
- Minelab Carry Bag (Untill Jan 31st 2017)
- Minelab GO-Find ear buds
- Minelab GO-Find digging tool
- Minelab GO-Find cell phone carring case
- 4 FIND modes
- 10-inch waterproof coil
- 5 Sensitivity Levels
- 5 Volume Levels
- 5 Treasure View LEDs
- Go-FIND Pro App
- Weight 2.3 lbs
- Digging tool
- Smartphone holder
- Ear buds
MINELAB GO FIND FEATURES:
When a metal object is detected, the corresponding icon will flash on the control panel to indicate the target type. If the icon is turned off (not visible) then these object types will not be detected.
1) POWER SWITCH (ON/OFF)
2) EAR BUDS OUTPUT
3) SENSITIVITY Increase for more detecting depth. You may need to decrease this if there is high noise interference or false signals.
4) PINPOINT (GO‑FIND 40/60 only) Determine the exact location of a target.
6) BACKLIGHT (GO‑FIND 40/60 only)
7) FIND MODE Detect and reject metal objects.
8) DEPTH INDICATION Shallow | Medium | Deep
9) TREASURE VIEW LED Red and green LEDs help you quickly identify treasure from trash. (GO‑FIND 40/60 only)
10) FIND ICONS (x 4)
11) BATTERY LEVEL
12) BLUETOOTH (GO‑FIND 40/60 only) AUDIO OUTPUT 1/8″ connector with speaker at rear.
FIND modes allow you to search for specific groups of metal objects by accepting or rejecting detection. No need to dig the trash – just the treasure! Cycle through the different modes using the Find button.
The detector beeps when an object is detected. This sound can be heard through the detector speaker or through ear buds/headphones connected to the audio output socket (refer to control panel diagram).
LOW TONE: Iron targets (such as nails) produce the lowest tone.
MID 1 TONE (GO‑FIND 40/60 ONLY): Less valuable metals produce a lower medium tone.
MID 2 TONE (GO‑FIND 60 ONLY): Higher value metals produce a higher medium tone.
HIGH TONE: Silver and copper targets produce the highest tone.