Rattler Metal Detector Headphones
Have you ever been afraid of not hearing a snake or having someone sneak up behind you because you were wearing sound blocking headphones? Now you can have the superb Gray Ghost sound and still hear what's around you. This special headphone lets you hear your detector's signals through one earcup while your other ear is left uncovered to hear things such as dangerous reptiles and snakes.
You still have a volume control and a compatibility switch to enable the headphone to work with various detectors. Our new Rattler headphone has been custom designed specifically for the gold nugget hunter. This headphone is engineered rugged, tough, and made to stand up to outdoor use and have the signal power to hear the smallest nuggets!
- Single rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty coil cable available with special 1/4″, 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muff with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushion.
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speaker designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels in one ear only.
- Frequency response: 200 – 3200 Hz… only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.