Minelab GPX 6000 Metal Detector
The GPX 6000 is the latest gold detector to enter the lineup of first-class machines from Minelab. Everyone who has used the GPX 5000 or GPZ 7000 metal detector will notice the lightweight build of the GPX 6000 as soon as you set it up. At only 2.1kg or about 4.6lbs, this detector won't tire you out as easily as the larger, older models of the detector.
This detector is rainproof and splash-proof, and the coils can be fully submerged up to 1m.
GeoSense-PI™ Technology GeoSense-PI technology analyzes and responds to ground signals clearly and precisely to detect even the smallest amounts of gold in environments you never thought possible. Whether you are hunting the tiniest flakes or large nuggets, this built-in technology will find all the gold.
Easy Expert Take your gold detecting game from beginner to expert with one machine and the ready-to-go Easy Expert setting that will get you detecting straight after setup.
Exclusive Features include: Smart Electronics Timing Alignment (SETA) Technology, GeoSense-PI, Easy Expert Mode
Included Coils: 11” Mono and 14” Double-D Search Coils.
MINELAB GPX 6000 FEATURES:
LIGHTER SWING, LONGER DETECTING
Weighs only 2.1 kg (4.6 lb), featuring light carbon fiber shafts, streamlined control box, and signature U-Flex™ so you can detect for longer and feel comfortable doing it.
LOUD AND CLEAR AUDIO
Minelab’s GPX 6000 includes loud and clear audio. Choose between the in-built speaker or wireless audio with the new ML100 aptX™ Low Latency Bluetooth™ headphones. With GPX 6000, you’ll never miss out on the sound of gold.
CHOICE OF COILS
Minelab’s GPX 6000 features three coil options: the GPX11″ Monoloop coil for versatile gold hunting, the GPX14″ Double-D coil to detect gold accurately even in salty environments, and the GPX17″ Elliptical coil, to find large gold nuggets at greater depth. All coils are waterproof to 1 m (3 ft).
BUILT TO LAST
Minelab’s GPX 6000 is built to last. Tested in the harsh environments of goldfields worldwide, the GPX 6000 can withstand extreme heat and heavy rains with waterproof coils and a splash-proof control box. A 3-year warranty is included, backed by Minelab’s global support.
GPX 6000 LEARN
Become an Easy Expert with our GPX 6000™ Learn modules. These short videos will help you learn how to operate the GPX 6000 gold detector.
COMPACT AND COLLAPSIBLE
Minelab’s GPX 6000 is the perfect balance of performance and ergonomics. Its ultra-light carbon fiber shafts allow you can to swing it all day long, and it packs down to a small 76 cm (30 in) so it will fit into your backpack. Never carry two detectors again to find big and small gold.
The GPX 6000 weighs only 2.3 kg (5.1 lb), featuring carbon fiber shafts, streamlined control box, and signature U-Flex™ armrest – detect longer and feel comfortable doing it. With a Li-Ion quick-release rechargeable battery supplied, you can detect for up to 8 hours on a single charge.
- Search Modes (Ground Types) Difficult (default) | Normal
- Double-D Modes EMI Cancel (default) | Conductive Ground Cancel
- Ground Balance Auto | Manual (Quick-Trak)
- Noise Cancel Automatic (on start-up) | Manual (as needed - 5s duration)
- Sensitivity Manual (levels 1 — 10) | Auto (level 11) | Auto+ (Level 12)
- Threshold Tone On, Off
- Volume 5 Levels
- Length Extended: 155 cm (61 in) | Collapsed: 67 cm (26.5 in)
- Weight 2.1 kg (4.6 lb) (with 11" round Monoloop coil)
- Display Monchrome LCD with backlight
- Available coils GPX 11™ 11" round Monoloop | GPX 14™ 14" round Double-D | GPX 17™ 17"x13" elliptical Monoloop
- Audio Output Built-in loudspeaker | Wired 3.5 mm (1/8" headphones) | Bluetooth wireless audio (aptX™ Low Latency)
- Supplied Headphones ML 100 wireless headphones
- Supplied Batteries Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery 5833 mAh
- Battery Runtime 8 hours (approximately)
- Waterproof Coils: submersible to 1m (3.3 ft) | Detector: splash/rainproof
- Operating Frequency 1.225 kHz
- Manufacturer Minelab
- Quick Look The GPX 6000 is the newest gold machine to enter the lineup from Minelab. With a lighter build than ever, and the ability to detect all gold from flakes to nuggets.
- SKU 237-33000500
- Product Dimensions 34.00x12.00x5.00
- Manufacturer SKU 3300-0500
- Best for Advanced, Beach, Coin, Gold, Relic
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type Gold
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology Pulse
- Arm Rest Adjustable
- Arm Rest Strap Yes
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 51.2
- Assembled Length Min (in) 43.3
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication No
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id No
- Threshold Fixed
- Discrimination Fixed
- Pinpoint Mode No
- Ground Balance Automatic Ground Tracking
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 6
- Search Mode Types Custom Hi-Mineral, Custom Hi-Trash, Custom Patch, Deep Mode (DEP), General Mode (GEN), Pinpoint
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display Yes
- Volume Control Yes
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible Yes
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Life (hrs) 8 Hours
- Waterproof Non-Waterproof
- Rechargeable System Yes
- Exclusive Features Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA) Technology, GeoSense-PI, Easy Expert Mode
Factory Included Items:
- Minelab GPX 6000 Metal Detector
- GPX 11 – 11″ Round Monoloop Coil
- GPX 14 – 14″ Round Double-D Coil
- Li-Ion Battery – Quick Release Rechargeable Battery
- Charger – AC Mains Plug Pack Charger
- Battery Charging Cable – Crocodile Clip Cable for vehicles
- Bluetooth Headphones – Wireless Headphones supplied with Detachable Cable and USB Charging Cable
3 Coil Options
Minelab’s GPX 6000 features three coil options:
- GPX 11″ Monoloop coil – For versatile gold hunting (Comes with the stock machine)
- GPX 14″ Double-D coil – Detect gold accurately even in salty environments. (Comes with the stock machine)
- GPX 17″ Elliptical coil – Find large gold nuggets at greater depth. (add on option)
All coils are waterproof to 1 m (3 ft).