Minelab Safari Metal Detector
Safari combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding both simplicity and performance! Exceptionally versatile.
Active or Retired Military can receive a 15% Discount on unit only. Must provide a copy of a DD 214 or Military ID to qualify. Call or email us for details! 405-206-9010.
Minelab Safari Metal Detector
Minelab Safari bundle includes:
- Free Minelab Bag
- Free Minelab Shell Finds pouch
- Free Minelab Hat
- Free 31" Samson T-Handle Digger
- Free Lesche Hand Digger
- Free Coil Cover, Over $200 dollar value in free accessories!
Please call at any time with any questions you may have about our machines. Free technical support. All our machines ship free in lower 48.
Minelab’s latest and greatest metal detector is the all new, Full Band Spectrum (FBS) fueled Safari! Same great 28 multi-frequency technology used in the E-TRAC and Explorer SE Pro. Featuring four pre-programmed detection modes and four programmable user modes, the Safari is easy-to-use while continuing Minelab’s reputation for being cutting edge! Advanced, digital filtering will automatically eliminate and influence the ground signals for seamless detecting no matter what your field conditions may be!
With its High Trash Density setting, Target IDs and audio tones are updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets FAST! This improves the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in a trashy environment and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target found.
Accurate and easy-to-use. Press the pinpoint button and watch the Safari zone in on the precise location of that precious target.
With four pre-programmed detect modes you may choose from; Coin, Coin & Jewelry, Relic or All Metal. Each mode contains optimum settings for identifying the characteristics of preferred targets.
- Key Features:
- Length Adjustable from 43 to 54″
- Weight 3.6 lbs excluding batteries
- Coil 11″ lightweight, waterproof, Double D
- Audio Output Internal speaker or headphones
- Headphone Output 1/4″ stereo jack
- Visual Display 64 x 128 pixel liquid crystal display
- Transmission Full Brand Spectrum (FBS) Simultaneous multiple frequency transmission ranging from 1.5kHz to 100 kHz
- Ground Rejection Ground Compensation – advanced digital filtering
- Discrimination Linear (-10 to +40 discrimination options)
- Custom Select Discrimination Yes (-10 to +40)
- Detect Modes (Preset) 4 (Coin; Coin/Jewelry ; Relic; All Metal) Detect Modes (Personal) 4 (Programmable/Save)
- Auto Noise Cancel (Scanning) Yes
- Pinpoint Non-motion with audio and visual indicators
- Sensitivity Adjustment Fully Automatic/Manual (0-20)
- Threshold Adjustable (0-40)
- Target Volume Adjustable (0-20)
- Trash Density High/Low
- Batteries 12V Alkaline Pack – 8 x 1.5 AA (batteries not included)
- Patents US 4890064, US 5537041, US 5506506
Factory Included Accessories:
11" DD Search Coil
11" DD Search Coil Cover
8AA Battery Holder (E-Series)