XP Deus Metal Detector - Limited time Free XP Mi-6 Pin Pointer!
In Stock And Ready To Ship!
XP Deus new LOWER pricing! XP DEUS newest software version 5.2. Ask us for the special XP Deus deal not shown. Free Shipping, No Tax! We have only the newest updated software!
Limited time Free XP Mi-6 Pin Pointer with any XP DEUS purchase!
XMAS Special config is now live while supplies last, see bundle options and image for more info.
ATTENTION: Don't buy your XP Deus until you have spoken with us first. You will be glad you did! 405-206-9010 or Bart@Bigboyshobbies.net
XP Deus best price package deals info below!
Call 405-206-9010 or e-mail us at Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net and inquire about a special XP DEUS deal not shown for even bigger savings before you purchase!.
XP DEUS Metal Detector New 5.2 version installed! Don't get old dealer stock off of amazon or e-bay with out of date software. We have the newest updates! Not to mention you will pay too much and tax!
Please refer to the big picture below for pictures and breakdowns of the XP DEUS version 5.2 configurations.
We can build any accessories bundle you wish and still save you money over eBay or Amazon. Just ask us for the best pricing available!
XP DEUS with 3 Configurations and 2 coil options. 9" or 11" X35 coils now available from BBH! Limited time Free XP Mi-6 Pin Pointer!
Now with new version 5.2 and full-sized headphones WS-5 or WS-4 headphone options!
Contact us for the best possible price on the XP DEUS!
We will beat anyone’s price! Please email us with questions. Contact us and ask for our best deal on the XP DEUS!
We offer a special informative free setup session for each XP DEUS we sell. I will walk you thru setting up your machine to start your first hunt off right. I have many hours of experience on the XP DEUS and get you off on the right foot. I not only sell the XP DEUS but swing it myself! Experience matters!
In stock ready to ship! Call or email us at Bart@bigboyshobbies.net for special XP DEUS deals.
9” or 11" X35 Coils now available!
XP DEUS X35 Coil Main Characteristics:
- Total of 35 frequencies – 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz
- Selectable frequency offset without loss of performance.
- TX power adjustment is available on all frequencies and offsets
- Special Low-frequency TX Boost feature:
- Normal or Boost option – The transmitted power has 2 selectable levels when using frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4kHz.
- The BOOST mode significantly increases the transmission power of the transmitting coil, allowing greater detection levels if the soil conditions allow.
- TX boost is a special mode, the battery life of the coil may be reduced down to 6 hours.
- The overall battery life of the x35 coil has improved on most frequencies by +10% to +40%
- High frequencies 23- 27.7kHz – Excellent sensitivity to low conductive targets and small targets.
- Better overall stability
- The X35 coils are available in 22cm (9”), 28cm (11”), and 34 / 28cm (13” x11”) and will work with the DEUS in version 5.
Buy an XP DEUS 5.2 version at new lower prices, just shoot us an email for details!
New XP DEUS V 5.2 Technical Specifications:
Technology: Induction Balance (IB)
New 5.2 Version including Frequency: Total of 35 frequencies – 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kH
Autotune Mode(s): Multiple "Reactivity" Settings
Ground Rejection: Grab, Manual, Tracking
Soil Adjust: Beach Mode
Discrimination: Variable, Visual ID, Tone ID, Notch
Volume Control: Yes
Threshold Control: Yes
Tone Adjust: Yes
Audio Boost: Yes
Frequency Offset: Yes
Pinpoint Mode: Yes
Audio Output: 1/8" headphone socket & speaker, wireless headphones
Hip Mount: Yes
X35 Search Coil(s): 9" DD or 11" DD or 9.5" Elliptical DD High-Frequency Coil
Battery: Built-In Rechargeable
Operating Time: 20 hours
Weight: 2.0 lbs
Additional Technology: Wireless coils, control box, headphones; firmware updates via the internet
New 5 year warranty on the XP DEUS 5.2!
Call or Email us at BigBoysHobbies.net for a special XP DEUS deal not listed!
The XP Deus patented architecture is based on three elements :
A Coil, a Remote Control, and a set of Audio Headphones, which are unique in that they communicate with each other via a digital radio link.
The XP Deus incorporates power, speed, precision, lightness, and compactness that have all been achieved by the components developed for leading-edge technologies.
The XP Deus search coil contains the essential components for processing the signals, which no longer need to be conveyed via a wire link but are digitized and analyzed directly at source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit, which greatly improves the quality of signal acquisition. This circuit, which is integrated into the detection head, processes the information, and sends it to the headphones and remote control in real-time via a radio link.
Switch off the remote control and XP DEUS continues to work!
The XP Deus headphones can control the detector alone, enabling you to go detecting with an even more portable configuration (just 887g).
In the absence of the XP Deus remote control, the XP Deus headphones enable you to adjust all the main detection settings: Sensitivity, Discrimination, Ground Balance, Frequency (5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz), Multi-Tones, etc… programs previously created with the remote control!
Deploy or fold away your XP Deus stem in just 5 seconds!
Change the coil in an instant!
The new XP Deus patented “S TELESCOPIC “stem can be stored away instantly and is much easier to handle than a straight stem with an integral handle. It is particularly comfortable to use because of its shaped rubber handle and improved operating angle.
How easy it is to swap out the XP DEUS coils video!
The XP DEUS new version 5.2! More than 10 new improvements!
01 – BETTER TARGET SEPARATION AND DEPTH! Research during the development of the DEUS V5 has led to improved digital signal processing and this has resulted in increased target separation and depth in mineralized ground. You will see a clear improvement using Reactivity 3, 4, and 5. For example, on Reactivity 3 you will obtain target separation similar to Reactivity 4 on V2.0. The Reactivity 4 and 5 settings will provide even greater target separation! This enhanced ability to distinguish between good targets, iron, and ground mineralization is a major evolution in the metal detecting field. It will be a pleasure for both novices and professionals to use and makes the DEUS the fastest detector on the market in terms of target separation and recovery. (manual V3 pg 13/14).
02 – NEW PROGRAM N°10 – GOLDFIELD Deeper on the highly mineralized ground! The GOLD FIELD program uses a different detection strategy designed to handle highly mineralized ground containing targets such as gold nuggets. In these ground conditions, small, low-conductive targets are often seen as ground noise or iron, especially when they are deeply buried. To go deeper in these difficult conditions, the GOLD FIELD program uses a true All Metal mode allowing you to accept a whole zone of ground that is usually rejected (Full Range). Rather than rejecting all the ground values below the setting (as on conventional detectors), this new program rejects only the current value of the ground which you have to adjust exactly. To simplify this ground effect adjustment (which is essential in this program), the “pinpoint” touchpad allows you to quickly grab the ground value while pumping the coil to the ground. In this program a few settings are not active or are replaced by others unique to the GOLD FIELD program including: - The IAR discrimination (Iron Amplitude Rejection): Adjustable from 0 to 5, IAR is applied only to strong signals (shallow). This avoids the rejection of signals from good targets further away that may sound ferrous when they are buried in the mineralized ground (pg: 10). - Immediate sampling of the ground value (Grab) accomplished by simply pressing “Pinpoint” while pumping the coil to the ground. The pinpoint function is deactivated in this program (pg:18/19) Note: The target ID feature is retained when working in the All Metal mode to aid in target identification.
03 – FINEST ADJUSTMENT OF GROUND EFFECT! - Each ground balance step between 60 and 95 receives an additional division of fine adjustment to allow for better ground tracking (pg:17). - In the MANUAL or TRACKING mode, you have the ability to add a variable notch on the ground balance scale and eliminate false signals caused by hot rocks or other ground conditions (between 82 and 90) (pg 40).
04 – NOW 10 FACTORY PROGRAMS + 8 USER PROGRAMS THAT YOU CAN SAVE ! 8 Memory slots have been added to save your user programs. The first 10 factory programs can be modified, but they will not be saved after turning the DEUS off, but you can now save them using the 8 new program slots (Option>Program>Save) (pg 22). For users that control their DEUS with the WS4 and WS5 headphones, programs can now be saved and deleted with the headphone controls just like the remote control! (pg 31).
05 – SILENCER MORE EFFICIENT! The Silencer can mask iron signals with little reduction in target separation. For example on beaches and parks, the Silencer will be useful to reject rusty bottle caps which are normally difficult to reject (choose Silencer level 4). Also, do not hesitate to increase it if you want to cancel the inconsistent (crackling) signals from iron. The Silencer can be deactivated when it is set at -1 (pg 39).
06 – STRONGER AUDIO RESPONSE! Thanks to 2 added audio level points (0 to 7 instead 0 to 5), you can now further amplify weak signals from smaller or deeper targets. Be careful as it will also amplify noise from electrical interference or difficult fields (pg 15).
07 – TWO NEW AUDIO MODES – 5 TONES AND FULL TONES! - 5 Tones: the targets can now be separated into 5 user-adjustable audio tones. - Full Tones: Audio tones change according to the conductivity of the target. The higher the target’s conductivity, the higher the pitch of the tone (pg 37).
08 – PITCH MODE ADJUSTABLE The pitch of the fundamental frequency tone is now adjustable from 150 Hz to 600 Hz (pg 36).
09 – ID NORM The Target ID value for a specific target will be consistent across the 4 operating frequencies when the ID Norm option is activated (pg 27).
10 – NON-MOTION IMPROVED AND EASIER To facilitate the manual ground adjustments in the NON-MOTION AUDIO DISC and NON-MOTION AM mode, the actual Ground Balance value under the coil is now displayed in the arrow. Pump the coil to the ground to refresh the value and enter the value displayed to ground balance your DEUS. An accurate ground balancing will give you a more stable audio threshold and a deeper machine. An extended range of ground balance values is also now available in this mode (pg 21). … + - Ability to delete a coil from the list (pg 25 and 31). - The target & response ID is now displayed at the top of the left screen in the sub-menus. - FREQUENCY SHIFT has been improved: you can now search closer to other DEUS users thanks to improved filtering (pg 39). NOW 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY PARTS AND LABOR!
The XP Deus metal detector V5 comes fully equipped with the following.
- Fully Telescopic S Handle Stem with cam lock fittings for precision adjustment and a solid feel while in-use
- Wireless Headphones
- Headphone Storage Case
- X35 9″DD, X35 11DD or New 9.5 High-Frequency Waterproof Wireless Search Coils
- X35 9″, X35 11" or 9.5 Search Coil Cover
- Wireless Remote Control Unit with Backlight LCD Display Screen
- Hip mount case for Wireless Remote Control Unit
- USB Connection Cable With One Mini-B Plug
- USB Connection Cable With Three Mini-B Plugs
- Wall Charger
- Connection Clamp For Recharging The Coil
- Complete Coil Hardware & Spare Parts (2 Screws, 2 Wing Nuts, 1 Washer, 1 Spacing Washer)
- Detailed Owners Manual
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty (Serviced in the USA)
Additional XP Deus X35 13"X11" DD coil available for more coverage area and added depth.
Call or Email us at BigBoysHobbies.net for a special XP DEUS Version 5.2 package deal not listed!
- XP DEUS Key Features:
- 4 frequencies (4kHz; 8kHz; 12kHz; 18kHz) + shift plus/minus Power and Recovery adjustable (2 or 3 times faster/slower than the Gold Maxx Power) Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination, etc…
- Many advanced functions (Expert) Ground balance: Tracking, Pumping, Manual, Beach Motion and 4 non-motion modes.
- Extended discrimination range, with even greater precision for iron Pre-configured factory programs (9 Switch on and go programs) and memory of personal programs.
- Wireless Headphone specs Wireless back phone with its own operation controls and screen Light and foldable (back phone removable to replace it easily) Can control the detector alone Can adjust all the main detection settings: Sensitivity, Discrimination, Ground balance, Frequency (4, 8, 12, 18kHz), Multi-Tones, Volume, etc.
- Factory programs Lithium battery and charger provided ABS transport case Specifications Wireless digital link, multichannel automatic (36 channels).
- Ultralight detector: 987g Full – 887g without wireless control box (hip-mountable).
- Remote Control pocket sized (hip mount case provided), held by clip support, graphic display with low power consumption backlight, and intuitive screen.
- 9″ Carbon fiber impregnated 2D coil, both light and waterproof including coil cover Wireless Back phone, rainproof, light and foldable (Back phone removable), with its own operation controls and screen, with transport case USB standard protocol to recharge and download new software/update (via XP website) Lithium battery, very compact (9g).
- Battery life Coil: max 20h (depending on power and frequency).
- Battery life Remote Control and Back phone: 27 hours.
- Fast and intelligent charger, Charge simultaneously the 3 elements (Remote control, Coil & Back phones in 2 hours).
- Optional: Larger coil 34cm/28cm (13″X11″) DD – Mini emergency charger – Car charger.
- Warranty 5 years, battery and charger included through US authorized distributor.