BBH Metal Detectors is proud to announce some new accessories and software for XP DEUS which will be available on the market in a few months. We do not have any dates for the release. The price listed above is NOT the price as that information is not out yet. Be sure to keep checking back on our website for more info as we will update it as it comes out!
The new XP Pinpointer known as the MI-6 features: Rechargeable battery, Submersible up to 20 feet, Connection via radio link to the DEUS and more!
The new MI-6 Waterproof Pinpointer Metal Detector has a wide range of innovative features compared to other products currently on the market. Use by itself or along with the XP DEUS metal detector:
1. Audio signal is transmitted directly to the DEUS via radio link.
2. Interference suppression system between MI-6 and DEUS.
3. Lithium rechargeable battery with long battery life.
4. Waterproof down to 6 meters.
5. LED, vibrate, audio and sensitivity adjustments when the pinpointer is used as a stand alone item (not connected to the Deus).
6. When connected to the DEUS allows further advanced levels of adjustments via the DEUS menu including: 50 levels of sensitivity, adjustable tones, 2 audio modes, battery level indicator, programs, MI-6 recovery mode - find a lost MI-6 even if it has been switched off for several weeks.
7. Fast one touch pairing between the MI-6 and the DEUS.
They will be demonstrated at the XP European Rally in the UK which takes place on 17-18th of September, and also at the Exhibition for Metal Detection which will take place in Paris on the 8-9th of October 2016.
The new XP Pinpointer known as the MI-6, will have the following innovative features:
– Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
– Submersible up to 20 feet
– Connection via radio link to the DEUS with the following advantages (patents pending):
The Deus menu will have a full range of MI-6 adjustments giving the operator full control such as :
· 50 levels of Sensitivity
· Sound mode : Pitch or Bleep
· Audio Tone Adjustments.
· Pinpointing – target zoom graph
· Research Mode to locate a lost MI-6
· On screen Battery Level indication
XP Pin Pointer Video!
XP MI-6 from BBH Metal Detectors comes free with
Q: Should I wait for the new version 5.0 to be released before I buy a DEUS? I have been told there are changes to the electronic components. Will my current DEUS – coil-remote control-headphones be compatible with this next version or do I need to change them?
A : No the product hardware will be the same, the new V5.0 update is software only and will be downloadable for free, it will work with all previous DEUS! The original coils, headphones and remote control will work with the new version 5.0 update, although some new menu features will not be accessible unless the new accessories are connected.
Q: Will I have to move my DEUS to V4.0 or 5.0?
A: It is your choice, you can stay in version 2.0 or 3.2 if you want, but the Version 4.0 or 5 will be necessary to connect and run the new HF optional coil and Pinpointer.
Q : Can I use the XP MI-6 Pinpointer even if don’t own a DEUS?
A: Yes of course, the MI-6 can work alone like a traditional Pinpointer thanks to its speaker, vibrator, LED, 6 programs, 3 sensitivity levels, 2 audio modes.
Q: How do I make the Pinpointer communicate wirelessly with the DEUS ?
A: This is a simple process – Choose program number 7 on the Pinpointer, the speaker will then be disabled and the sound will be send automatically to the DEUS Remote or headphones. Also the pin pointer has a dedicated menu which appears instantaneously on the Deus remote display when it is in operation.
The operator can make a full range of adjustments to the pin pointers sound and operation from the Deus remote.
Q: Are there any other XP accessories to be released soon?
A: Nothing else is planned at the moment.
The optional Hoard Hunter 2 box system for the DEUS is currently delayed.