Nokta Makro Legend Software Update V1.07
V1.07 - SECOND UPDATE and best update! This fixes V1.06 issues.
Operating systems: Windows, macOS
If you experience any issues opening the setup file, please disable all anti-virus programs on your PC.
The latest update includes all previous updates.
Software Update (2022.04.08): System Software V1.06
ONCE YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN UPDATED, PLEASE RESTART YOUR DEVICE!
1. Beach Mode Multi-W and the Pinpoint in this mode have been improved and updated.
2. Bluetooth headphones pairing criteria have been updated. The device will now search for the headphones it has been paired with initially and try to connect to those. This will prevent the device from connecting to other Bluetooth devices when the Bluetooth setting is on. If you want to pair the device with different Bluetooth headphones (other than those it was initially paired with) you must delete them from memory as explained in the manual.
3. The sensitivity value will now be displayed also in the Target ID section.
4. The ground phase value calculated through automatic ground balance as well as tracking will now be saved.
5. Multi-1, Multi-2, Multi-D, Multi-W frequencies will now be saved. The device will start with the last frequency used.
6. The default Number of Tones for Park and Beach modes has been changed to 2.
7. The default Tone Volume level of ferrous tone has been updated per each mode.
8. The Ground Balance menu icons and the tones have been updated.
9. The battery bar levels have been updated to be more linear.
10. Bugs have been fixed.